In this series of 23 video tutorials for Sibelius Ultimate, we’ll explore techniques to streamline your workflow and demystify the process of getting your musical ideas onto the page and out the door, quickly, clearly, and efficiently.
Explore and learn Sibelius Ultimate at your own pace, in more than 7 hours of videos, with topics that include:
- Input and editing of the core musical elements: notes, articulations, dynamics, text, lyrics, chord symbols, etc.
- Score and part layout, how to get your chart looking great to enable your musicians and singers to give you focused rehearsals and their best performance
- Creating parts for rhythm (slashes and chords), piano/keyboards (grand staff), guitar (with chord symbols and/or chord diagrams), bass, drum set, vocals (leads, BGVs, and choir), horn parts (including doubling)
- How to use the House styles and Manuscript papers features to speed up workflow
- Using built-in features and free plug-ins to speed up note entry as well as score and part layout
- How to export audio tracks of your arrangement for reference and rehearsal
- How to export your finished charts on paper or as PDFs
The course packet includes Sibelius Ultimate files so you can follow along and get your arrangements up and running quickly.