Scordatura is an elegant engraver music font with a thick appearance, more accurately representing the look of smooth engraved music, featuring almost 2400 glyphs as an alternative to the Bravura font.
Scordatura can be used for modern sophisticated pop, rock, or jazz Bands, piano/vocals, choirs, marching bands, and all types of musical ensembles — even symphonies! Scordatura comes with a unique subtle individuality, but with a softer and fatter look which makes it great use for school manuals and education materials. It looks fun and easy, and will not scare your students!
Scordatura fonts are SMuFL-compliant and work on both Mac and Windows.
Designed by: Nor Eddine Bahha
Compatible with: Dorico, Finale v27+
One purchase includes:
- Scordatura Text
- SCORDATURA – CONSTELLATIONS
- SCORDATURA – GREEN TREES ARE BENDING
- SCORDATURA – PATHÉTIQUE PIANO SONATE
- SCORDATURA – STRAVINSKY-RITEOFSPRING-II
- SCORDATURA – THE HEBRIDES
- SCORDATURA – URBANE FILLGREE
- SCORDATURA – VIOLINI I – SECOND PART
- SCORDATURA – VIOLONCELLO – SECOND PART
- SCORDATURA – AU TOMBEAU DE RACHMANINOFF
- SCORDATURA – DORICOVERTURE
- SCORDATURA – TROMBA PICCOLO (D) – SECOND PART
- SCORDATURA – VIOLE – SECOND PART