For Finale 27.3 and later, you do not need to download this plug-in separately. Use the shipping version instead, and consult the official Finale documentation on Mac and Windows for more information.
For Finale 25 through 27.2. This is a multi-purpose Finale plug-in that creates patterns of various elements in the selected area.
- Reorder Notes – Changes the order of the notes entries within each beamed group. Rests inside a beamed group are unaffected.
- Merge to Chord – Replaces a beamed group with a chord. The resulting chord will have the duration of the full beamed group.
- Articulations – Creates standard articulation patterns for the beamed groups. Only staccato, tenuto and accents are affected.
- Slurs – Creates slurs at specific positions on beamed groups. Old slurs in the beamed group are replaced.
- Chord Symbols – Creates chord symbols above the start of each beamed group, based on the beamed group’s tonal material.
Break – Breaks a chord into a single-note sequence that spans the duration of the chord.
- Carbon Copy – Copies all dynamics in the region from a source staff to all other selected staves. It can optionally adjust to areas where the destination has no music.
- Hairpins – Creates hairpin marking (or hairpin pair) for the width of the selected region. Old hairpins in the region are removed.
- Hairpin Swells – Creates cresc+dim hairpin markings (‘messa di voce’ markings) on long single notes. Tied notes counts as one note.
- Articulations – Creates or recreates standard articulations according to a specific pattern. Only staccato, tenuto and accents are affected.
- Slurs – Creates slurs according to a specific pattern. Slurs break at rests. Tied entries count as one. Grace note slurs are treated independently.
- Two-state Patterns – Expands a recurring sequence that has only two states (an ‘ON’ and ‘OFF’ state). Exactly 2 notes/rests must be available at the start of the region.
- Numbered Measures – Creates a numbered sequence, one expression per measure, for example for a repeated music pattern. The selected category’s font and position info is used.
- Delete Numbers – Removes the number expressions that has been added to the region by this plug-in. All other expressions are unaffected.
There are no reviews yet.